Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MomBabe ran me over with her car

I feel the need to set the record straight. I was out and about wiht MomBabe one night and we decided to get some takeout. We each wanted different restaurants. We went in together to place my order and then ran off to another store because it was going to take a while. When it was time for me to get my food, I got out of the car and ran around the hood of the car to enter the restaurant. As I was passing in front of the hood, MomBabe hits the gas. She bumped into me, and then proceeded to accelerate. I was not knocked to the ground, but stumbled quite a few steps. Sorry MomBabe, you ran me over. Moral of the story: If you are driving and feel resistance, stop the car and spare your friend!

3 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Ok so I wasnt there...but... knowing your track record Tenille are you sure the car wasnt in park? I'm just saying...walls usually tend to stay put too but you find a way for them to run you over ;)

Caroline C. Bingham said...

THANK YOU Jacquilyn.

I did NOT run you over. pbbhhhht.

Tenille said...

I hate you both. I may run into walls and such, but rarely moving cars.