Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Does This Make Me A Bad Mom? Because I Think It Makes Me A Bad Mom.

Let's be honest. My kids are "clothing optional" people. Don't look at me, I blame their father. Think "I don't want no pants." Anyway...

We got Timmy dressed the other day because Scott was going to take him on an errand. Pants, shorts, shoes, socks, the works. My darling child took one look at himself and ran to get his backpack thinking it was time for school.

That's right. Apparently the only time I completely dress my children is when they are going to school.

In my defense, I do change all 3 of their diapers and partial clothing makes my life a little easier. Also, my house is pretty warm, so it's not exactly like they are freezing to death...

3 comments:

imbize said...

All I know is NAKED for your kids means NAKED for mine! Awwwwwwwww and loved the Brody quote. I DONT WANT NO PANTS! :)

Tenille said...

to be fair, Wyatt tends to strip down right away in anticipation of my childrens semi nakedness.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

I love the story about baby girl naked outside! That's hilarious!