Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She's a con artist. And apperently, she gets it from me.

I have recently discovered that my baby girl is quite the con artist.

Any time I ask her to do something, anything really, she pulls one of these:

Oh, mama, I'm so tired. (insert pretending to snore here.)

Predictably, after I do whatever I have asked her to do, and offer to take her to bed, she assures me that she is just fine. Brat.

Upon expressing my woes to my parents, I was reminded that she probably learned it from me, a legendary con artist in my own right. Apparently I pulled something very similar. At least I faked really interesting illnesses.

I hate when I'm the only one to blame...

1 comments:

Living Lavallee said...

That's funny. I often wonder why my children afflict me so, because I of course remember being an exemplary child - most of the time, but some things they do certainly reek of familiarity.