Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Won An Award. I Feel So Important.

I am officially an award winning parent. It's weird. I was honored that I was asked, and then I realized that the organization is kind of a big deal and that the award is kind of a big deal.

Then it felt weird. I mean, I don't parent for the awards...

I didn't ask to have special needs kids and most days I just feel like I am trying to keep my head above water.

In any case, it was a huge honor to be recognized by the American Mothers organization. Truly a group of great ladies continuing to promote motherhood in a day and age where people don't think it's all that important anymore.

Craziness.

If you are interested... here is a link to my interview. Yep, they even interviewed me. AND I answered honestly. So, everything you never really wanted to know about me is right... HERE.

0 comments: