Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm in charge...how scary is that.

You know, each morning when I wake up I am still a little surprised that I have 3 children that depend on me for everything. My husband calls me the center of the universe. Their universe anyway. I find myself wondering...who let me have 3 children? Who thought it was a good idea to let me be in charge of 3 little kids. Adding to my dilemma is the fact that my oldest happens to be autistic. Double trouble if you ask me. I still find myself looking for help and support when there are fevers, blood, and anything else I feel ill qualified for. Most days I find myself feeling very inadequate as a parent and am certain that these darling children would be better off with someone more responsible and prepared for this than me.

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

And that not knowing and wanting to be better than you are is why you're a ROCK STAR mom.

Tenille said...

Thanks, that's why I love you.