Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aly's Hair

Alyson will not let me get near her hair to style it. I am lucky to get a clip in it and even then it doesn't last long. So, along comes Miss Alison who takes her into the bathroom on Monday and emerges with this.



To prove it was not a fluke, she tried again today. I smugly thought to myself that there was no way she could do it since Aly would know what was coming. This is what I saw.


Apparently all we need to do is have Miss Alison come over every morning to do Aly's hair. Maybe she will just move in...

3 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Dang! Now she looks like a toddler. Take out those pony's. she should rock the baby hair for another year.

Tenille said...

I wouldn't mind "baby hair" so much if it wasn't a mullet. I draw the line somewhere!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Seriously she looks like a little girl with those pig tails! The baby has left the building! I say keep them, she looks absolutly adorable! Good job Miss Allison! It must be a name/trust thing!