Friday, September 5, 2008

I Am Going to Start Charging Her.

I think I will start a "tab" for my daughter. She loses or breaks so many of my things that I am constantly replacing something. Most of the time it is not so bad as most things are easily replaced. I have forgiven broken sunglasses and 4 broken phones (yes, 4) because I can run down the road and buy new ones. No problem. Well, she has finally "misplaced" something that I cannot run down the street for. She lost my flat beater for my Kitchen Aid stand mixer.(Yeah, you know, those things that cost like $300?) After looking for several days to no avail, I broke down and bought a new one form Amazon. Thankfully, they have it in stock, but now I will be without my mixer for yet another week.

Sigh.

I miss baking.

Granted, it was only $15, but she is only 18 months old. I have a feeling the items will only get larger and more expensive as she grows up. I am keeping track! She had better get a job and start paying me back soon!!!!

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Whoa. That's a huge loss mostly because I know you and your kitchenaid.

Maybe you should make a paper chain to count down the days til amazon delivers....

Tenille said...

So, I think I may have figured out what happened to it...I was emptying my recycle bin today and found a small sauce pan as well as a mini loaf pan. Good thing they make noise and were near the bottom of the bucket. Otherwise, I may have been replacing those too.