Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Turn Your Back for One Minute...

So, I thought I was doing a good thing by cleaning my kitchen and doing my dishes while listening to my iPod. I could faintly hear the sound of water being turned on and off in my bathroom. I was not too concerned as this is one of Timmy's favorite passtimes. It was not until I sought to reward my self with a diet Coke that I noticed that my little T-Bone was covered in something green. I went all over the house in search of said green substance and was greeted with this.

I was shocked and appalled. At least he tried to clean it up...right? Well, upon further inspection, it was not just the green paint. He happened acreoss my lipstick. My VERY expensive Estee Lauder lipstick which he thought made and excellent crayon that is now permanently in my cream colored carpet. Sigh. Most of the paint cleaned up although my grout will never be the same. I will have to replace my rugs and at least one hand towel, but I guess that would not justify murdering him in his sleep.

Or would it?

Why did I have children again???






5 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

NICE.

imbize said...

Girl, you have your hands FULL!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

is that acrylic paint? Ugh. that's the worst.

Sylvia said...

Hey T,

Hooking you up from the family site and providin' a little linky love.


I guess it's just one of those days you wish you were the one who got to make the messes instead of the one cleaning them up. I think my room could use some finger paint.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

Sending you an e-drink to make it all better!