Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Giants

So you know how people say that if you double your son's height at 2 1/2 and your daughter at 2 that you will figure out approximately how tall your kids will be? Well, here goes...



Keep in mind that I am 5'10" and Scott is 6'4".



Bryon will be 6'5".

Timmy will be 6'8".

Aly had her 2 year old appointment on Thursday. Any guesses as to how tall she was??

37 inches people. 37 inches.

I had to call Scott to double check my math.

"that means she gonna be 6'2" isn't she?"
"yep."
"she's never gonna get a date"
"good."

Fathers. sheesh.

I see my future. It involves me buying A LOT of pants for my kids as they outgrow them every week.

ugh.

3 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

But just think! You can go to Disneyland this summer and she can ride EVERYTHING. (the height requirement is 38 inches.... I'm totally jealous.)

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Trust me...Super Models get dates!

Dawna Greer said...

Yep, those measurements sound about right, worked with my kids anyway! The pants thing is the hardest. Good luck