Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Well, for starters, I have 3 kids. 3.

Last week I watched my 2 nephews in addition to my 3 kids.

Somebody thought it would be a good idea to call me as a Relief Society instructor. Zoiks.

My kids make a TON of messes. They are killing me.

My computer keeps turning off. My Brother in law thinks it might be overheating, but hasn't been able to fix it yet. It's a huge pain in my slightly smaller tushie.

I spend a LOT of time at the gym. I am down 35 pounds in 2 months. YAY ME!

2 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

Yay you! Keep up the great job, I wish I could drop some weight.

Dawna Greer said...

My goodness--you are serious about it! Great going! Congrats on the new calling--you'll be awesome. I would love to attend. I am sure you have insights into life that most will never have.