Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dentist

Bryon went to the dentist today.

Needless to say that when he goes, it is an ordeal.

We take him into a back room, close the door so you can't hear him scream, and strap him down. It the taked 2 people to hold his head, Scott to pin his legs, and the dentist to do the work.

Anyone who gets strapped down gets an extra special toy.

While I do remember getting a toy each time I went to the dentist, it was never anything like this...



Yep, this is our "dental" toy. He's actually bigger than he looks. Bryon loves him and took him to school today. I thought he deserved it.

4 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Cute! Asher has a frog kinda similar to that! Though he doesn't care at this point I'm sure it will be a favorite in the future! Poor Bryon I wish I could come give him a squeeze. :)

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Cute! Asher has a frog kinda similar to that! Though he doesn't care at this point I'm sure it will be a favorite in the future! Poor Bryon I wish I could come give him a squeeze. :)

imbize said...

Wait, they do NOT put him under?! SHOCKING. Seriously, Wyatt gets strapped down too..but he has nitrus and isn't struggling. I'd think they'd put him out with the autism. BIZARRE! Anyway though, CUTE FROG. :) Glad he made it!

savery711 said...

It was just for a semi-annual cleaning, so they just strap him down...no nitrus. But 10 seconds after they're done and he gave me a SQUEEZE he was fine. He grabbed the little froggy out of the toy bucket and walked out to the car like nothing ever happened.