Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Day So Far...

Bryon woke up at 2 this morning. I went to bed @ midnight. He came to my bed and snuggled for a while, but he is all knees and elbows and crowds you and sometimes sings really, really loud.

At 3, Timmy woke up so I let him out and sent Bryon back into his room. He fell asleep, but now I had an awake Timmy on my hands. I wasn't too worried so I set him up with a movie and went back to bed figuring that he would fall asleep soon anyway.

While he did fall asleep again(around 5:30 in my bed, where somehow Aly had also magically appeared) he had previously wrapped himself in duct tape and then taped himself to the chair. When I tried to move thet chair out of my way, my Timmy moved too.

Fortunately, he slept through most of the surgical removal of the tape and the chair. He had it wrapped so tight around his middle I don't know how he was able to breathe.

Timmy goes back to school today and I cannot imagine that this is going to end well. He is going to be tired and cranky and start smacking people. bleh.

Why can't my children appreciate sleep?? Why?

1 comments:

Dawna Greer said...

Goodness, your night sounded like a nightmare! Not fun.