Monday, November 16, 2009

Crazy week: Take 1

This was supposed to be my nice, normal day. I was supposed to go to the gym and clean my house and get lots done because I have a crazy week this week.

Nope. When does anything work out the way I plan it?? Never. That's when.

Anyways...

My Bryon is sick so we went to the Dr. this morning. Then we hit the Target pharmacy to fill our prescription and get all the other crap the Dr wants him to take. You try getting fluids into a kid that doesn't want them. Not a pleasant task people. Whatever. Maybe he will take a nap. Probably not, but maybe.

So, this means no gym for little Tenille today or tomorrow because, well, Bry Bry is sick.

I also get to wash all the bed stuff in our house because when Bryon is sick he likes to play musical beds. Sounds fun, doesn't it?? Yeah, it's not. I also get to fold and put away all the towels I used to mop up the flood he caused last night.

Good Times.

Hope your Monday is better than mine.

0 comments: