Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crazy Week: Take 3

Today wasn't so bad...

Bryon went back to school and his cough is now under control. yay!

Timmy slept in kind of late which meant that we couldn't go to the gym, but he has coughed up most of that crap from yesterday, so I guess that's good.

Tonight we get to keep him awake. He is only allowed to get 4-6 hours of sleep tonight. I also have to keep him awake until @ 1:30 tomorrow afternoon. Yeah, we'll see how successful we are with that. I am not optimistic.

The best part of today was my meeting with Timmy's teachers and the special ed dept head. Timmy is making great improvements and will definitely qualify for Autistic kindergarten next year. (Trust me, this is a good thing.)

It was so nice to hear how well he is doing and see how much he has improved over the last few years.

It was also nice to hear that they love me as a parent because I am hands on with my kids and so on top of everything. I'm a pro at this stuff. :)

Wish us luck tomorrow. We probably won't be successful and will end up needing a sedated EEG, but we are gonna give it a go and see what happens.

1 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Today was a good day..you even got to squeeze "B is for Baby!"