Thursday, November 19, 2009

Take 4

Timmy's EEG is today. We kept him up until 2:30 am at which time Scott forced him to bed. He woke up @ 7 or so, so we are well within the 4-6 hour range.

I learned today that my son is a supergrouch when he has had little to no sleep.

What has made this even better is the fact that he is sick. Deep, phlegmy cough, green runny nose, the works.

Looks like we get to go to the Dr. this morning before the EEG. If we can even still do the EEG. I sure hope so. I so do not want to repeat this week.

OOOHHHH. and now Aly is coughing all over the place. Looks like I get to take 2 kiddos to the Doc. eep.

Not to mention the fact that the New Moon premier is tonight so mommy won't go to bed until @ 3 am. :) I am hoping it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Take 5.

M'Liss said...

Good luck with the EEG. It is so hard to see our children go through stuff like that. Hopefully some answers will come from it. Sorry to hear your kiddos are sick. Tonight will definitely be worth it!! I wish I was lucky enough to be going.