Friday, November 20, 2009

Take 5

I don't often have bad ideas. I had one today.

I took the 2 little kids to the book and breakfast at Timmy's school. They have it twice a year and we always go. They love it.

This is the first year that Timmy has been in the afternoon class. We usually go to the B and B and then he stays for school. This was not the case today. He had to go home. He did not take it like a man. It took forever to get him in his seat and buckled (he ended up with no buckle the whole way home) and by the time we were on the road, I was ready to toss him out the window.

When we got home I noticed that Aly has a nice green runny nose. Good thing I took her to play with a bunch of kids huh?? (most of whom she was very affectionate with)

I'm just glad that we went to the Dr yesterday and that I filled her scrip, just in case. :)

New Moon was totally worth any and all trouble I will experience today. I loved it and look forward to seeing it again and again.

The most obnoxious part of this day...

Timmy was trying to get out of the gate at the preschool. I was carrying Aly and my sweater and my purse and so did not see the little kid I tripped over. She fell and she cried and I apologized, but the mother didn't speak enough english to realize what I was saying and just kept giving me dirty looks. Hmmm, maybe don't let a 1 year old wander freely when 50 people are trying to move around and wrangle their kids in a small space. Just a suggestion.

I am hoping to turn this day around with a little baking and some National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. :)

2 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

99.9 started playing Christmas Music today...that makes any day better!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You are seriously a super mom!To top off all the Dr. Appointments you find time and energy to bake and go to New Moon! I bet you are glad that this week is over!