Friday, January 1, 2010

She Broke Her Leg and I've Been Busy

Many of you may already know that Aly Bear broke her leg on December 4th. :)

Apparently she is over being in this cast.

Yesterday she ripped off the cross bar and today she has removed the right leg.

Our appointment isn't until the 12th of January(only because I didn't call soon enough and the doc is only in the office 2 days a week) so we may have to cut this thing off ourselves. There are some really rough edges that are cutting into her leg.

Only my baby.



When she came home.




This morning.

2 comments:

Dawna Greer said...

I'm so sorry, I had no idea--bet it has been a real ordeal to keep her happy during the holidays. Good luck with everything.

greta said...

holy crap your kid is strong! and a total avery. sorry it's been a rough time, especially during christmas! good luck for 10 more days then i hope they give you the "alls clear."