Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Very Good

Aly's speech, while somewhat imporved, is still well below that of a typical 3 year old.

With the exception of a few phrases.

Everyday we play the "what is she saying/asking for game?"

I am usually successful, but it can sometimes take a while to figure out what she is saying.

When this happens, and I finally, finally guess what she is saying, she will reward me by telling me in her clear and precise words, in a very condescending tone

"Very good, mama."

2 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! I love it!!! Jacks new thing is when I FINALLY figure out he says "OK" like it was my idea! I love these kids!!

Mark and Jessica said...

I rememeber playing that game all too often with my 2-year-old daughter and losing more times then I won. We would both frequently end in tears before the "game" ended. Good times, good times :-(