Friday, July 23, 2010

I Just Don't Understand. Can Someone Please Explain This to Me?

If someone assaulted me, harmed me, or was in general mean to me, and they were then caught, tried, convicted, and sentenced, would I then go and let them out of jail?

NO! No, I would not. Because it doesn't make any sense.

None at all.

So then why, for the love of all that is holy, does this happen in my house...


Aly: *scream*

Timmy: No, Aly. Gimme that. Right now. *smack*

Aly: *scream*

Me: Timmy, no. get away from your sister.

Aly: *continues to cry*

Me: Timmy, you need time out. Let's go. You can sit in your room for 5 minutes. Mommy will come and get you.

About 30 seconds later, I hear this:

Aly: *opens door* Hi TT. *giggle* *squeal*

2 pairs of feet running up the hallway.

Followed by:

Aly: *scream, sob*

Then hit the repeat button about 1500 times and you have my day.

I don't understand it. He hits her. He gets punished. Why does she go back for more? I cannot wrap my head around this.

I probably don't need to mention the fact that this is Driving Me Crazy!

0 comments: