Friday, May 20, 2011

eFoods Global Food Freedom Tour

Do you hate Food Storage that tastes like food storage??

Yeah, me, too.

When there is a disaster of some kind, I swear to you I will starve to death because I cannot stand the taste of some of that stuff.

That was before I heard about eFoods Global.

This stuff does NOT taste like your typical food storage or military-style MRE food. This food tastes awesome! It actually tastes GOOD.

Their mantra is: SERVE, SAVE, SHARE. You can SERVE it tonight for dinner, SAVE it for future times of need, and SHARE it with others to help them get prepared.

Maybe I won't starve after all.

Don't believe me?

eFoods is currently offering 6 FREE meals to anyone who will take their "FOOD FREEDOM TOUR". The tour is a series of 5 short videos illustrating why being prepared with food storage is important, and why eFoods is the obvious choice. The tour is located here: http://prepareandprosper.myefoodsglobal.com.

The 6 meals are FREE and customers are asked to pay $9.95 for shipping.

So, take a few minutes, watch a few videos, and discover a whole new way to be prepared.

1 comments:

Patrick and Judy said...

Hey cool. Thanks, Tenille. :)