Saturday, September 20, 2008

He Did it Again

It is a really good thing I don't wear lipstick. If I did, I would have none by now. My darling little Timmy found another tube(stupid Estee Lauder free gifts) and spread the lovely RED color on every surface he came in contact with. He did look very pretty, although I will one day explain that lipstick cannot double as an eyeliner. I'm just saying. Thankfully, he was the most difficult surface to clean as most of the makeup was smeared onto tile and the refrigerator. Phew. I will have to find yet another place to hide my excess makeup before I am raising a full blown drag queen.

1 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Yeah Aly look like she took a sharp right hook to her eye with that lipstick eyeliner! That or she was totally hung over after sucking on that bottle all day!The little milkaholic! ;)