Monday, May 25, 2009

spontaneous speech

Anyone who knows my boys knows that they don't talk much and anything they say is a repetitive phrase or something that they are copying right after you say it.

Until now....

Scott: Bry, do you want a yogurt?
Bry: No.
Scott: Bryon, do you want some yummy yogurt?
Bry: No.
Scott: Bry, are you hungry? Do you want some yogurt?
Bry: I said no, don't ask!


Timmy throws his food on the floor at almost every meal. Aly, however is a hungry girl. Timmy tossed his hot dog on the floor and Aly ate hers. He picked it up off the floor and started to walk away. Aly began circling, as vultures do, and Timmy came running back yelling, "No, no, Aly. Is my ha-dog!"

So freaking cute!

2 comments:

imbize said...

I must say, I wish I would have heard Bry say that! I would have been ROFL! Such cute little kiddies. Better than the 'zip it', and 'you're not my friend' comments that my kids throw at me!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Bwah-ha-ha-ha! I love Bryon.