Thursday, May 21, 2009

Water Rescue

Sometimes you have to jump into the water fully clothed. I'm just saying.


My nephew makes the story out to be better than it really is.


Here's the truth.


We went on a last minute trip to my moms house. My nephews were swimming and my kids wanted in too.(read, started getting naked) We were unprepared, but I figured we would be fine. My mom had swimsuits(but no vests) and we were set.


Timmy got a little too brave and was standing on his tippy toes a little too far out. He lost his footing and couldn't get his feet under him.


We tossed in a ring, but he was too flustered to grab it. So....


I went in after him.


Fully clothed.


It wasn't funny.


3 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

it's kinda funny. only because it happened to you.

imbize said...

I think Wyatt's version is better... :) Chase even pipes in with a 'Aunt Tenille go in the water!' I think you should have also told the world that I too have saved Timmy FULLY clothed! haha That kid...gotta love him. :)

Living Lavallee said...

Actually it is pretty funny.