Monday, October 19, 2009

New Addition

This has been up for debate for a long time.
(By debate I mean I suggest and Scott says no.)

However, now that my sanity is at an all time low and we are redoing our playroom, the time has come.




Oh, and the fact that I am sick of occurences such as these...








Brought on by him...

I gave my husband 3 choices. Chalkboard paint, a chalkboard, a white board, or I kill him and then do whatever I want. :) He has chosen a white board.

Of course, it is now up to me to find said white board, but I am a determined/desperate/crazy woman. It shouldn't be a problem.

5 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

I worry that with the white board the rest of the house will still get covered, just with whiteboard pens instead of sharpie or crayon or whatever, at least with chalk it doesnt work great on other areas which might encourage them to stick to the chalk board.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Also...aren't white board markers toxic??? I vote chalkboard paint on the bottom half of the way with a nice chair rail and a pretty light color on top to even it out.

Dawna Greer said...

Good luck with the project, whatever way you decide to go with it--definitely a worthwhile endeavor. Gotta keep a step or two ahead of them! HaHa.

Amy Jo Madsen said...

You may be able to get white board paint...although I might be wrong on that. And yeah, chalkboard paint might be safer anyway (so you don't have whiteboard markers all over everything else). But...your house--do what you want! Have fun, and good luck!

Brandi said...

They do have whiteboard paint at Home Depot.