Monday, June 7, 2010

CBC 10 in Photos

A Picture is worth 1,000 words. So here's a bunch of pictures from CBC '10

My super awesome sister in law over at Aly & Ash made my boring old flip flops super cute for my trip.



Look who came to meet me at baggage claim! Yay! I hadn't seen her in over a year!



Remember those awesome swag bags we handed out? Yep, this is them.



Ah, classic Caroline. She did everyone's hair Thurdsay morning. We looked fabulous.



This is as close to the Salt Lake Temple as we got on our way into the radio interview. No, I was not interviewed. Why? A. I am not that interesting. B. I was sporting phone sex voice. Again.



This is Judi. We bonded over hauling those swag bags all over town 600 times. She's great.



This woman changed my life. You can find Marie Ricks over at Houseoforder.com I had purchased her book a few years ago and was ecstatic to find she had another one available for purchase at the conference. I love her. A lot.




Well, I know it's not a lot of pics, but I was a very busy girl and you are lucky to get this many.

6 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Love the pics! And I'm glad we fancied up your sandals for ya! Cuteness and comfort! Hooray!

Cluttered Brain said...

Sweet! If you know mombabe, you must be cool. So I am going to click to follow you!!!

Sounds like you had a fabulous time at CBC just like me!!!

It is nice to meet you...well virtually anyway. :)

Tenille said...

I am indeed cool. :) I am awesome by association.

Elisa said...

You're not just awesome-- you're awesomesauce!!

Monica said...

Love the sandals and the darling painted toes.

AdriansCrazyLife said...

I love Marie Ricks too. I bought two of her books and her class was my favorite. Loved the Swag bags by the way also. Appreciate all your hard work and your cute sandals!