Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Changes...

Here's the deal. You may have noticed that The MomBabe is now listed as a contributor on my blog. That's because she will be monitoring all my comments.

I have a lot to say and have decided that I need to not be afraid to say it. (Yes, I had a lot of help coming to this decision. Thanks Caroline, Monica and Jenny.) If she feels your comment is mean, falsely nice, or a load of crap, she will not post it and I will never see it. (Seriously. It's kinda awesome. Like her.)

Not to worry, I intend to change the names of the guilty and the ignorant as needed. If you are nice to me, I will certainly give you credit for it.

New introductions will begin soon. Hope you keep reading.

5 comments:

~j. said...

Yesssssssssssss.

randi said...

oooooo, i'm intrigued...

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

I'm excited for you to truly start blogging and I'm happy you're bestie is taking care of you on the flip side.

Monica said...

Go Tenille!

I'll be reading ...

melissabastow said...

I hope this comment gets through. (Even though I went through a few channels to blog stalk you. Which is sort of creepy. Sorry. However, I'm still going to blog stalk you.)

p.s. Mombabe IS awesome. (Now my comment is going to get through FOR SURE.)

p.p.s. I'm really excited to hear what you have to say. (And I really mean it. And I also really meant that I was going to blog stalk you too.)