Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Not Funny

Let's just get all my anger out in one week, shall we??

I make a LOT of jokes about not having a period. I mean, a lot.

What else am I supposed to do? No period = NO Baby.

I am allowed to makes jokes about this.

Why? Because I lost my uterus at 26. That's why. I deserve to not have a period. I have earned the right to not have to suffer through that anymore.

When I make jokes about how I don't have a period and you do, the appropriate response is NEVER, under ANY circumstance:

"Well, I can have a baby."

4 comments:

Monica said...

Wow, please tell me that wasn't actually spoken to you ... although I have an awful feeling it was.

Talk about insensitive

Tenille said...

Oh but it has Monica, it has. People think they are soooo funny. Or are too insensitive to realize that they are not funny.

Cluttered Brain said...

Someone actually said that.
Wow.
That takes guts.
I can't believe the nerve of some people.

Keep writing Tenille, I enjoy your stuff.

Donda said...

What kind of a$$clown would say something so insensitive?