Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet Scott

If ever there was a person who can make you sane and drive you crazy all at the same time, this is him.



He really, truly, honestly loves me no matter what.(read, in spite of all the crazy) I can't say that our marriage is perfect or that I haven't wanted to kill him a time or two, but he makes me better. He has always made me want to be a better person. I gave up a lot of things to be with him. I regret nothing.

This is the video I made for our 9th anniversary. My life would truly suck without him. Everything good in my life has come from being married to him.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Nice to meet you Scott(hee-hee!)

Maxine Conrad said...

What a HOT husband! So happy Scott introduced me to you Tenille. Love your family x

Monica said...

When everything else around you is falling to pieces, a good marriage will carry you through. Glad you have that.