Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Purse

Yes, yes. I am actually writing a post about my purse.

Here's the thing. Remember that little conference I went to called CBC10? Well, my super awesome best friend let me have a bag that was donated by Handbag Heaven.

I am in love. This thing is enormous. I can fit all my diapers, pipe cleaners, books, and other random crap that you need as a mom. It is delightful.

I have been getting a lot of questions and compliments on it, so here's where to find my bag.

Click here. Yes, right here. This will take you to my bag. Seriously. Try it.

4 comments:

Judi said...

Ohhhh, very swanky bag! Looks like it coould be Jimmy's twin!

Tenille said...

I get that a lot. sadly, Jimmy had to go home where he belongs. we made some great memories though. :)

Momnerd said...

No. Freaking. Fair. You have me to thank for that beauty you know....;)

Tenille said...

Thank you MomNerd! I love it!