Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

PBS has a show called Peep and the Big Wide World.

It's darling. Seriously.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't turn it on every morning. Mostly for me, but the kiddos like it too.

Here's why:


His name is Quack and he is a "duck". I use quotes because that looks like no duck I have ever seen.

Despite that fact, he is HI-larious.

He thinks ducks are some kind of superior life form. He sings all kinds of songs about ducks and apparently, they can do everything.

He makes me laugh.

4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

PBS here doesn't have it. WTH(what the heck:)!!!haha Glad you can enjoy it!

Amy Jo Madsen said...

I love that show, too! I wish it was on here. Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Peep! I think it is so cute! I started watching it 5 years ago in Japan and every once in a while I catch it on. Quack is amazing. I laugh everytime I watch it.

Ironygirl said...

I love Peep, too. My favorite is when they dip into paint and change colors. Oh, I think my kids like it, too.