Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sesame Street is the Ruler I Use to Judge People. Seriously.

I have recently realized that I like people more when they appear on Sesame Street.

I am not even kidding.

Because, here's the thing:

A: they asked you to be on an incredibly popular kids show

B: you accepted

I am sure that there are many people that have been asked that have declined. Well, all the more reason to not like you.

I especially enjoy people that really get into it.

One of my favorite bits is the Tina Fey pirate sketch. Hilarious.

I find that I will listen to the music of/watch the TV shows of people that have appeared on SS because in my mind, thay are good people.

Yep. I'm weird.


Watch Tina Fey and the booketeers here.

2 comments:

Ironygirl said...

You and I think alike. I love Sesame Street. I think I may watch it even after I'm past the preschool stage.

Elder and Sister Marsh said...

Thanks for the Tina Fey clip, Tenille - it is terrific! I don't watch Sesame Street much any more, but I am sure I loved it at least as much as my kids did.