Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stunt Driver

Let's be real. Hollywood stunt drivers are pretty cool. They do neat-o things with their cars blah blah blah. Have you ever noticed how often they crash?

Take mothers for example. Well, mostly just me, but maybe you have mad skills too.

Today, I cruised along at 72 miles an hour while dispensing french fries, chickens, ice cream cones and diet coke. (yep, I order diet coke for everyone. I was sick of wasting drinks because the kids ignored theirs and drank mine.)

I handled spills, drips, fights, and managed to keep everyone in their seats with their seat belts on whilst trying to pick up my daughters sunglasses with my toes. Yep, I'm that good.

I even was able to do all the actions to their preschool songs.

And, I would like to throw out that I did not crash into anything. Accident free since 2000. (I don't get speeding tickets either. or photo radar. Can you feel my awesomeness?)

So the next time you see an "awesome" stunt in a movie, ask yourself, how much stuff in under that guys feet? Are there kids in the car? Is anyone trying to eat something?

No?

He's not as awesome as Tenille.

1 comments:

tracystreehouse said...

surely you were wearing your 'super mom' cape!!