Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yes, I am a Slacker. This is not new information

I am aware that I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy.

Doing what, you might ask?

Well, for starters, I have run 31.23 miles since the kids have gone back to school. Yes, I know this isn't a lot for some people, but I am chubby so this is an amazing feat. Don't you steal my thunder, people.

Beyond that, well, I admit to some laziness. Though what's lazy about getting up at 6:30 am to get 2 kids (one of which is very reluctant) ready for school each day, and a girl baby that WILL NOT let me touch her hair ready for school 3 days a week, hitting the gym almost every day, plus all the usual laundry and feeding people, I'll never know.

Rest assured that if something interesting happens, you will be the first to know.

Like if my DDD case coordinator (who is totally new because my old one moved to Brazil?? without telling me) gets her act together and we actually get the speaking machine for Bryon that we started the paperwork on 6 months ago or we get the pediasure delivery organized so that my 4'5" 7 year old can stop losing weight (he's down to 48 pounds)or we get some services for my Timmy, I'll let you know.

And if the constant dripping/running water from the plethora of plumbing issues in my home finally drives me insane or forces me to resort to violence, look for me on the news. Either my arrest or my obituary. :) "poor crazy mother of 3 finally snapped, and boy was it a doozy..."

And on that pleasant note... I have laundry to do and lunch to make for the girl.

1 comments:

Monica said...

Sometimes I need to blog so that I can get on with my life and other times I need to let go of my blog so that I can get on with my life. Nothing wrong with having ebbs and flows for life and blogs.

I enjoy your blog and you're not a slacker.