Friday, October 15, 2010

His Name is Timmy and All Letters Belong to Him

All I can say is, thank heaven fall break is almost over.

Timmy loves letters. He thinks they all belong to him.

Which, normally is fine.

Not today...

I had this super cute vinyl saying in my kitchen. It USED to say, "A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen."

It now says:



Of course the only letters he was interested in were those involved in spelling his name. Hence the "an tim he"

Whatever. He goes back to school on Monday and I know my cute friend Marni will help me out with some new vinyl. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that he could even REACH those letters is amazing! Poor Timmy lol he's so precious. But I know you'll be happy to have it fixed :)

melissabastow said...

Does he know cursive letters yet? 'Cause your new vinyl could be a phrase in cursive and you'll be safe....for awhile.

Dawna Greer said...

Timmy is definitely related to Kandra's little boy, Gavin who is also obsessed by letters, but thankfully not climbing that high to get them. . . .yet.