Friday, October 1, 2010

I Hate When My Sense of Responsibility Keeps Me From Taking a Nap

I have had a few very long nights.

So this morning, when I decided first that I wasn't going to the gym so I could get some stuff done, I was ready.

Then I decided that since I did that yesterday, I should be allowed to take a nap today.

However, because I don't want to be deemed "lazy", I decided that as long as I was laying down, the washer and the dishwasher could be running as well.

10 minutes. I would work for 10 minutes and then be done.

After my 10 minutes, I decided that I really did have too much to do and the weekend is already going to be crazy and I really should get my stuff done today.

Long story short, I did not take a nap and Aly gets home in 10 minutes.

I hate being responsible.

0 comments: