Friday, December 17, 2010

How Could Anyone Possibly Like Us This Much??

I have somewhat made light of all the many "Santas" we have had this Christmas.

I have to because if I don't, I'll probably cry.

I am overwhelmed with the idea that anyone could possibly like us enough to do all the things that have been done for us this holiday season.

How is it possible that 2 separate people from 2 separate places would be willing to give us cash anonymously? And not just a little.

Add to that the fact that someone is very generously 12 Days of Christmasing us.

I am blown away that anyone likes us this much, much less multiple people.

We have had a really rough year. It seems like nothing has gone our way.

Anonymous people have literally saved Christmas for our kids and reminded me what is truly important at this time of year.

I only hope that one day, we can do the same for someone else.

I am not attempting to find out who is doing this or who gave us the cash, because I know, if it was me, I would want it to remain a secret.

Whoever you are, thank you. I cannot tell you what this means to us.

Love,

The Averys

1 comments:

Dawna Greer said...

Knowing it is appreciated and your willingness to "pass it forward" is all the thanks they need. Love you and your sweet family.